Laser-Laboratorium Göttingen e.V.
The sponsoring association Laser-Laboratorium Göttingen was founded in 1987 in the form of a registered association. It has since then run the institute (LLG) as a non-profit making special-purpose enterprise, being institutionally supported by the State of Lower Saxony. “Promotion of laser research“ is successfully realized by applied pure research and knowledge transfer between research institutions and trade and industry in form of research assignments, counselling, scientific expertise, training as well as by services rendered and is documented by a large number of publications.
With their research projects and developments in various fields of physics, the LLG divisions have gained worldwide acceptance. The research activities range from the development of non-contacting laser measurement engineering, the manufacturing of new products and product processing by using lasers, the development of new laser systems to applications in medical technology and the life sciences.
- Individual contract research
- Feasibility studies for the application for spectroscopic approaches (fluorescence, Raman and IR spectroscopy) including automated data analysis
- Flow analysis by imaging techniques (e.g. particle image velocimetry)
- Chemical analytics (GC/MS)
- EUV/XUV Pinhole Camera
- Hartmann-Shack Wavefront Analyzer
- Laser micromachining and nanopatterning: Feasibility studies
- Phase masks and dielectric masks
- Laser Beam Profiler
- Software MrBeam
- Laser Beam Stabilization System
- Manufacturing of SERS active substrates
- Table-Top EUV Source & Schwarzschild Objective
- UV femtosecond laser systems and amplifiers
- REM / EDX Analysis